Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jumping in with both feet

After spending a lot of time reading other peoples blogs, I have finally decided to start my own blog. Coming up with a different title was only a little bit of a challenge. "Found Time Treasures" was what I called myself when I once tried (not successfully) to sell some of my crafts. I was often asked then how do I find the time to do any of my crafts? For me it's a matter of survival - the housework can always wait. The crafting and my family can not.



I hope to use this blog to track what promises to be a busy year for my crafting life and my family life. With the plan of a cross-country move in a year (DH has already gone west), I have started going through the 23+ years of accumulated stuff in this house. Along the way I have rediscovered some stash and many UFO's which have resparked some creative urges and the desire to finish as much as I can before the move.



Hoping you enjoy the ride along with me



mslizca2

No comments:

Post a Comment